Each of our pieces is protected with packaging that allows it to be reused. We recommend that it be kept and used as an individual jewelry box, thus guaranteeing its perfect condition over time.
Please find below some additional tips for the maintenance and care of the pieces:
- Do not expose jewelry to corrosive agents such as chlorine, sweat, perfume, alkaline agents or saline solutions.
- Save them separately inside a cloth bag or its original box. This avoid scratches and blows.
- remove jewelry before strenuous work or sports. Jewelry should also be removed before bathing in the pool or sea.
- Finishing is a natural process for silver. Sterling silver jewelry should be cleaned with a suede cloth to maintain its shine and beauty. Gold plated pieces require more care. Vigorous rubbing can damage the gold plating.
- Keep your jewelry in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid direct exposure to artificial light or the sun for long periods of time.